Shipping and Delivery
At Earl May Seed & Nursery, we try our hardest to deliver your purchase in the quickest and the most eco-friendly way possible. The exact shipping and delivery charges will be given to you upon checkout. Standard UPS/USPS delivery rates are automatically calculated during checkout. You will always receive our lowest rates based on size and weight with our delivery times between 5 and 7 business days.
Rush Delivery Shipping Charges
UPS 3 Day Select, UPS 2nd Day Air and UPS Overnight delivery rates will be adjusted based on size and weight.
USPS First Class and Priority Express delivery rates will be adjusted based on size and weight.
Standard Shipping Delivery Details
- UPS Ground, 5‒7 business days (Mon‒Fri)
- UPS 3 Day Select, orders placed by noon CT will be delivered in 3 business days
- UPS 2nd Day Air, orders placed by noon CT will be delivered in 2 business days
- UPS Overnight, orders placed by noon CT will be delivered the following day
- USPS Priority Mail, 3-5 business days (Mon-Fri)
- USPS Priority Express Mail, orders placed by noon CT will be delivered the following day
- USPS First Class Mail, orders places by noon CT will be delivered 1-3 business days
To return purchases made thru May Direct, our wholesale division, please call (800)831-4193 for Return Instructions. Product must be returned within 30 days of delivery, in original, unopened packaging, with all product tags intact. Returns will not be accepted without a return authorization number attached. Live vegetables (including, but not limited to Onion Plants & Sets, Potatoes, Roots) and bulbs are final sale only.